Identification data and web hosting:
1. You are viewing the web site www. Gutinvest.es owned by GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS S.L., with registered address at c / Tavern 57-63, with VAT number B-67283077, registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona in volume 46586. Folio 80, sheet 524642 (which in that document is called "GUTINVEST.INTERNATIONAL.ASSETS".)
You can contact "GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS" through the following means:
Phone: +34932696282: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. These conditions (hereinafter, Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS website that is made available to the public. The access and / or use of this website of GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS attributes the condition of user, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will apply regardless of the general conditions of hiring that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the portal:
3. The website www.gutinvest.es provides access to a large amount of information, services, programs or data (“content" ) belonging to GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS or its licensors, which the user can access online. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that would be required to access certain services or contents. When registering, the user will be responsible for providing information and real offers. As a result of this registration, the user can be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property:
5.GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS owns all rights of intellectual and industrial property of your web page, as well as all the elements contained in it ( to enunciative title : images, pictures, sounds, audio, video...) property of GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS.
All rights reserved. In accordance with articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the law of intellectual property, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of provision, of the whole or part of the contents of this website, for commercial, on any support and by any technical means, without the permission of GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS.
The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS. You can see the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them, as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The user can not eliminate, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that has been installed on the pages of GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS
Exclusion of warranties and liability:
6.the user acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is developed under their sole responsibility. Specifically, but not limited to, GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS assumes no responsibility in the following areas
a) the availability in the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b)the purpose to serve the web page to the user goals.
c) the infringement of the legislation in force by the user or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual or industrial property rights which are owned by other persons or entities.
d)the existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that may cause damage to the computer system of the user or third parties. Responsibility of the user, in any case, is appropriate tools for detection and disinfection of these elements.
e) fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorized third parties or, in his case, the capture, removal, alteration, modification or manipulation of posts and communications of any kind of these third parties could take place
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS will make every effort and reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
g) damage to computer equipment for access to the website and damage caused to users when they are caused by faults or disconnections in telecommunications networks that disrupt the service.
h) any damages arising from circumstances that occurred by unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
Modification of this legal notice and duration:
7.GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it as the way in which These are presented or located on its website.
The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and they will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. in the event that in www.gutinvest.es is to include links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS shall not exercise any control over these sites and content. In any case, GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS it will assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to an outside website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, range, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of Association, merger or involvement with the entities connected.
Right of exclusion:
9.GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without warning, to own instance or a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10.GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS pursue breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of your Web site exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to them by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction:
11. The relationship between GUTINVEST INTERNATIONAL ASSETS and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals